Friday, November 14, 2008

Dengzpui's First Entry

Omg hi! Finally I'm allowed to blog on this blog lol. Hi. My Name is Dengli and I'm the newly joined member of this IBP group taking the role of AD and AP.

I know XiuQi is very busy, so I shall help her update this blog lol incase there are regular readers muahaha...so currently we are in the midst of doing everything, eg. PROPS~!!! AND TSHIRTS~!!!

A few days back I was given ONE NIGHT to think of designs for the casts that will be printed on their shirts..and also our crew shirt design...and so I panicked because it was like..midnight already... Anyway I tried asking this guy I know- Alvin (http://alvinology.wordpress.com/), who does drawings too and asked him if he could help me but he was busy la, BUT THANKS TO HIM, he intro-ed me to this graphics loyalty free website which gave me alot of inspirations~ so from the website I designed this:



But very ugly la I know...and I'm not good with photoshop and stuffs..so the final design is completed by XiuQi:




Anyway, then we started searching for props and we HAPPEN to see these~!!! (so I designed all the logos for each character for nothing la..tsk lol) but its okay, because this is so much cuter~!!! And cheap! [But I accidentally cut my FINGER~!!! while trying to remove the black metal part =( and blood dripped profusely. ]

The bookmarks:


To these [wah damn hard to cut I tell you..] :



Anyway I've bought the fruits soft-toys to be sewn on Ah Mann's Cap. Looking forward to sewing it tomorrow~ GO GO IBPui (Foo, 2008).

Cheers~!!
Dengli
Assistant Director/ Assistant Producer

1 comment:

JOANNA said...

I book the cow + yellow apple + rooster! DON'T CARE GIVE EM TO ME AFTER YOUR SHOOT OR I'LL BURN YOUR HAIR ;P

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo